Thursday, January 13, 2011

Under alot of Stress

So i havent blogged in awhile, i've been under so much stress & BS these last few days that I just haven't had the energy to write it all out, and hopefully that can be understood.

So yesterday I went to the doctor about my Mirena IUD, as i've been in alot of pain from it since July, well i went in & found out that it was halfway expelled out of my cervix,lovely description,sorry lol. So they had to remove it & told me that i probably shouldn't get another one as my body didn't like the Copper T either,so i'm now going on debating which new B/C i should get now as at the moment i'm taking pills until i figure it out.

And today i recieved more court documents regarding my child support case with Samantha's biological dad, not too happy about the paperwork,but i knew trouble was going to happen anyways,it's ok though,going to keep my head up & do what i gotta do! :) Sure it makes me mad,but i'm just not gonna let it effect me the way it is doing to him. But so far he wants nothing to do with her,which is fine by me, seeing as he never cared,so what's the difference, she's loved by me & her family around her & that's all that matters. He wants to miss out on everything in her life,then so be it.

Later on in life when she's alot older & can understand,i'll tell her who he is & that he's not worth wasting time on,he didn't want to be there & doesn't now,so no point in caring. She's happy & doing great, & loves her life & her butthead brother's lol. And i'm thankful everyday that I have her,she changed me & my life completely for the better & I couldn't be more happier.

On a better not,Nick's birthday is coming up on the 28th,still gotta figure out what i'm going to get him & make him a cake! :) Time to celebrate the he's getting older,while i'm still younger! Lol. I love him to death,so it should be fun trying to get it done!

Well i think after a long hard day i'm going to go relax before bed,and yay for Friday tomorrow & a 3 day weekend!! This first week back after Winter break wiped me out,but we're finally back to schedule! Goodnight

:]
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristina, sorry to hear about the Mirena not working for you and the child support stuff. My oldest's bio dad is the same exact way, about every 2-3 years I'll get a call or text from him and then nothing for another 2 years.. He doesn't even ask about his son.. Oh wel, our lives are better without him and my son is old enough now to know about him and doesn't want anything to do with him.

    Hope things start looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete