Sunday, January 9, 2011

Slacking on Blogging

So i noticed i've been slacking on my blogging lately,so let's update! Our weekend wasn't all that eventful at all. I went to go play Bingo with a good friend of mine,Holly. It was alot of fun! We didn't win anything,but we played a good 3 hours worth! And afterwards went to Sonic & tried the new Red velvet cheesecake blast,it was yummy! Though suckered in about a bazillion calories lol.

And spent Saturday lounging around the house having a Twilight marathon to myself, i've seen them all,just wanted to watch them in order, finished both Twilight & New Moon & watching Eclipse today lol. I'm obessed i suppose, i think i wanna re read all the books again,just when I find the time to between children & housework lol. But completely dieing to see Breaking Dawn!

So,my sister got an e reader for her birthday & I saw the one she got in the store & it makes me really wanna get one! They look so cool, & i've been looking into getting one lately. I managed to play with the Nook last night when I ran out to Walmart & it's pretty spiffy!! Lol. If anyone has one,let me know what you think of it! So far my sister says it's really neat!

Well today is just loungin back again day lol. As the kiddies go back to school tomorrow,oh that dreadful school, i sure do miss the days before they were suckered into the school system, where mornings consisted of hanging out on the couch watching cartoons,but now it's up & go,go,go & get everyone rushed out the door! It's crazy how time keeps going by! I can't believe how we've already gone through our 1st week of January! It doesn't seem like it! Time needs to slow down a bit.

Well,I believe i'm gonna go sucker myself into some more Black Ops,till next time!

:]
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment