Sunday, January 2, 2011

Late Night Blogging


So as you can tell,i'm obviously up late lol. Which has been expected with the break and all,need to start gettin my body back to being adjusted with a schedule again,these last 3 weeks have been nuts lol. But i know kiddies are eager to get back to school to see friends & have fun!

Today was sort of our "lazy day",pretty much sat around the house,cleaned up a little bit,not much really to be done,and played Monopoly online,i'm so addicted & me and the husband Nick are avid gamers,we usually play Xbox together,but lately i've been sucked into Monopoly on Pogo the past few days, & the Angry Birds game, which is highly addicting lol. I'm pretty sure everyone knows about that.

And I made chili dogs for dinner,while the children hijacked my Itouch to play Angry Birds,lol they are addicted to it also,hard to pry it from them,sometimes I think they need their own Itouch lol. Did the usual run to Wally World to get more bread for the beer dip we made,so yummy.

Then tuckered all the kiddo's into bed for the night as it was past their bedtime & they were getting crabby, and so far lounged around the house in sweats all day lol. A bit tired, but not enough to go to sleep, but yah my day was all in all,boring lol.
Alex is all tuckered out
:]
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment