Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year,New Me!!

So i thought i would start a blog for the new year,ready for some changes & haven't blogged since high school lol. I have a wonderful family of 3 kids, (4 if you want to include my husband). Samantha is my bright girl,always has and always will be. Shes 5,going on 20, has a mind of her own,but of course i still love her to death. And you have Jonathan,he's my goofball,the things he says and does is just hilarious,he's a thrill seeker,and not afraid to do anything lol,and then you have Alexander,he's our little miracle & no matter how bad of a day you're having, he'll make you smile! :)

But yah,i brought my 1st of the year by steam cleaning my carpets! Exciting hm? I feel like all i ever do is clean lol, and with the kids on winter break,they have been antsy & bored alot more lately,so therefor i hardly get anything done lol. But it got done! Makes me wanna never have a house with carpet ever lol.

But my new years resolutions would probably be, the most famous,lose weight and drop all the baby fat i got going on lol, would make my self esteem alot better lol. And also, go back to school to get my diploma, and my current goal is that and joining the airforce,i've wanted to join the service since i was 14, my husband is airforce, so he opened my broad to the airforce,instead of Army! But i'm so excited with what this year has in store for us! :)

And also another thing i want to change in my life is basically taking out all the bad & bringing the good in! To not let anyone push me around & treat me like crap, people are always going to talk about you,but you gotta give them credit that they like you enough to talk about you :) 2010 brought me alot of surprises, secrets & betrayal's from people,but that's the past,so bring on the future!! :D

Cutting it short,but i'm off to make dinner!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristina! I like your goals for the new year, I need to make some similar ones of my own.

    If you'd like to, I'd love for you to have a look around my blog and follow if you want to.
    http://justaboredmom.blogspot.com/

    btw, I'm myblueyez from JM.

    ReplyDelete