Thursday, January 27, 2011

hello blog!

Its been quite some time since i've been here & i feel i should blog! Things are going good, went to lunch with the bestest people! That was lotsa fun! Haven't been out with friends in forever! And i'm so glad the weekend is right around the corner!! Cause this has been 1 stressful week!

Jon has been sick for like 2dys,but he's finally feelin better! So he's back to school tomorrow! And he's excited about that! But we ventured out to the store earlier today,with shocker,all 3 kids,which I rarely do! And my goodness,who knew how tiring that can be,i wanted to just die by the time i got home lol. Never doing that again unless I have to!

Tonight i've just spent my night watching Skins, it's interesting,kinda boring lol. But there's no new episodes of Grey's tonight,so i'm majorly bored & want my shows to come back on dangit! Idk what i'm going to do when they are over for the season!! But I guess it gives me a reason to plan more for Jon's birthday next month! I can't believe my tiny little boy is going to be 4! It can't possibly be!

My kids are making me old! It's so not fair! They are supposed to stay little forever! Especially Alex! He's supposed to stay a baby forever,i prohibt him to growing up! I like my chunky butt bein little! Minus the teething phase,that can go away somewhere else! Lol.

Amazingly,I don't have much to say right now,i'm content & doing good at the moment!

:]
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing good. I know the feeling about kids aging you, it's hard to believe my oldest will be 14 in 2 months!!

    ReplyDelete