Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling Fine!

So oddly, I'm feeling a bit better today! In a better mood! Which is FINALLY amazing after like a week of this rutt! Today we are just hanging out! The kids are happy, at least the boys until we go get big sister! And Alex is getting more better at rolling and moving all over the place! He doesn't crawl yet, but eventually he'll get there! But he's happy rolling around! I'm trying to get him to sit up, he did for a min earlier today! And he was really proud of himself for sitting up! lol. If he didn't have such a BIG head, he could sit up! It's okay though, we still love him!

We went to Target earlier today, was looking for curtains for our bedroom, as we're sick of the sun coming through the blinds into our eye's! But we decided to hold off on curtains until we get our new bedset for our bed, so that it will match the room alot more! I'm excited to start decorating, it keeps me occupied and lookings for idea's, we really need it in this house! It's blah without anything hanging around & i don't like it! lol. But while I was there, i picked up a pair of pants & 2 shirt's for Alex! They are so cute & we're on SALE!

Got not much planned for tonight, other than I need to do dishes & steam clean the downstairs carpet tonight! Which I will probably wait to do that, when the kids are in bed! Good thing it doesn't take a long time, like it used to in the old house! That was a butt & my back is killing me! No thanks to my lovely husband deciding to knee me in the back all night last night! So now i have a bruise up the side of my back! And it does hurt to lean or bend over! Damn butthead! Other than that, i'm enjoying the good day so far! It's really nice & feels great!

Till again! :]

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. And to help with that....I nominated you for an award over at my blog!
    http://justaboredmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-gotten-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete