Tuesday, November 8, 2011

blank thoughts

They always having a saying, people & event's in your past make you who you are today, now as true as that is, but I feel as events in the past that have happened in my life, have made me a completely different person, I have an out look on life & I could honestly say it's more of a "i don't give a crap" sorta thing, I don't have very many friend's, b/c I shelter myself from other's, it's as though I just don't get along with people or in the long run, you find out that they aren't really the person you thought they were. Some people change & some people don't, as i've come to realize. I've been told that I seem as I'm just not caring enough for other's, don't get me wrong, I am, it's just it's hard to to care for people who don't care for you.

My whole life i've always been judged/or felt I was being judged, I spent most of my young year's, sticking to myself, & I've noticed i've done it alot since i've moved to NM, 4yrs ago, I know alot of people as acquaintances vs friend's, it's just so people are so quick to judge you or your situation, before actually realizing to step into that person's life, look around & see that they really are a good person. Or they have that mentality of thinking just b/c that person is younger than yourself, that they must not know anything or are naive, which isn't usually the case. If people took more time to know someone, they'd see a whole different story.

Idk, that's just my ramblings thoughts for tonight, i'm starting to focus on things in life & just change around alot of things, right now my passion at the moment is into trying to get my car fixed up & looking nice, which for the first time i'm majorly super excited about! Getting a body kit put on, new side mirror's, new headlights, got new fenders to fix the car from the accident! I can't wait to start getting it put together, and then eventually changing the color to black & wanting to get new rims possibly! It's alot of work to do, but it feels nice to get into doing something! I think my husband is wearing off on me too much. haha.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment