Thursday, September 22, 2011

Time Flys on By

I know it has been quite some time since i've posted on my blog, But things have been quite chaos, my husband got his orders cancelled for Japan, we were really bummed out about it, but things happen. I'm pretty sure we will be here until his term is up again. My daughter just turned 6 in July and started 1st grade this year! She's really loving her teacher & all her friend's at school. Alexander is 15mths old now & just started walking this week! So sad that my littlest baby is growing up so fast! Jonathan has completely learned potty training fully! Which is great for us!

My mother flew down at the end of July to come visit us, and in the beginning of August, we got into a car accident, luckily it wasn't too bad, my car is dented on the side, but it's still super scary, i've been suffering back problems and issues with my arm from the accident, my mother is having problems from it too, we are waiting to go to Trial in October, when my parent's will be coming down as my mother is a witness from being in the accident. Thing have been well though.

As of lately, i've started physical therapy to help relieve all the stress/pain on my back, it helps a bit, but not a whole lot. But it's a start to something! I've had a rough few months since i last posted, but thing's really seem to be looking up though! With being back on a schedule since the kids are back in school, and just spending most of my days cleaning like a mad woman! lol. I feel like alot of what's gone on has grown to show me how good i have my life and the things in it, all i've really known is to steer away from all the people/thing's that have caused me issues in the past.

I have a great life, i have wonderful children, and an amazing husband, right now, that's all I feel I really need in my life to keep me sane & happy. I'm going to try to change things in my life to keep it that way, And you come to realize the only people you need is the one's who are truely going to be there for you, and family is always going to be there.

Till next time, which i'll try and start writing more often, as I feel I really need to.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment